Saturday 12 October 2013

Blue Nails

Recently i've become a little bit obsessed with blue nails. Today I thought I would share with you all my top 5 favourites which I think will look good no matter what season. 
Blue Nails
Blue Nails
The first one I have is my newest edition, Rimmel Salon Pro in Rhythm & Blues, this is the perfect dark navy which looks almost black. I love this shade and I find it looks great with most outfits. The next is a slightly lighter navy in the 17 Fast Finish in True Blue, as I said this is a lighter navy but still looks dark on the nails. I couldn't do a nail post with including an Essie polish this one is called Avenue Maintain which is the perfect deep pastel blue shade. Next up is a brighter option which was a favourite of mine this Summer, Topshop Awol, this is a lovely cobalt blue colour which I hear is back on trend this season. Finally I have a lovely bright navy option in the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Blue Grape, this one is bright and glossy yet still looks dark on the nails. It is definitely one of my favourites out of the bunch. 

So those are my favourite blue nail polishes, I am definitely going through a bit of a blue obsession at the moment, i've even been rocking the blue eyeliner look. What are your favourite blue nail polishes?

1 comment:

  1. I keep looking at that Rimmel polish. I think I might have to just get it. So pretty. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, I always read them and try to answer any questions. Blogger does not notify you when I reply so you can always tweet me @HelenRamblesOn :)