Tuesday 27 August 2013

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil - Reviewed!

For a while i've known that rosehip oil is great for getting rid of and improving the appearance of scarring. As someone who has suffered from acne scarring for a good few years now it was something I wanted to try, after doing some research this Trilogy offering seemed to have good reviews so in my basket it went whilst Escentual had a 20% off sale.
The Trilogy Rosehip Oil comes in two different sizes, 20ml and 45ml, I decided to go for the 20ml size because I wanted to make sure I liked it before getting a bigger bottle of the stuff.
The product itself seems similar to other oils i've tried on it's consistency, I will say though the smell isn't over pleasant for me however I can definitely see past this since it is a very good product. The smell doesn't linger on the skin either. 
I've been applying this every night for about a month now and I have definitely seen a change in my skin. It has reduced the redness and size of some blemish scarring I have, especially on my cheeks. It has also evened out my skin tone a lot. I've even had comments on how my skin is looking good and i'm sure it is down to this product. My skin on a whole has felt smoother since using this oil. 

I would definitely recommend this product if you have any sort of scarring or discolouration on your skin because I have seen a definite improvement in my skin. I've used nearly half of this bottle and I am definitely interested in trying other rosehip oils and I can see myself definitely picking up another bottle of this stuff. 

Triolgy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil retails for £11.75 for 20ml or £21.85 for 45ml.

Have you tried rosehip oils, if so which ones?

1 comment:

  1. I have the Pai Rosehip oil and love it x

    http://anna-blush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, I always read them and try to answer any questions. Blogger does not notify you when I reply so you can always tweet me @HelenRamblesOn :)