Tuesday 6 August 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick in Bad Girl Bronze - Reviewed!

I've been really into fuss free eye products lately, I think it is the hot weather which makes me want to be able to do my makeup quickly. Rimmel are definitely winning me over with their eye products a lot more lately especially with this shadow pencil.
The packaging is nice and simple, the product comes in a fat pencil. I like the fact the end is pointed so you can almost use this as a liner although it is a little big or just to pack on a load of colour. You will have to sharpen this though which for me is a downside because you will have to have a big sharpener and no doubt you will lose some product when sharpening. 
The shade Bad Girl Bronze is definitely the nicest shade they have, the others all just don't seem that wearable, It is a lovely bronze shade with a slight shimmer through it. I tend to rough apply all over the lid then blend out with my finger for a fuss free smokey eye. Applied on the lower lash line as well creates a lovely bronzey smoked out effect. 

The wear time of this is pretty good, I did find it creased after about 6 hours without a primer. I would recommend using a primer underneath if you wanted it to last any longer or had particularly oily eyelids. I love how quick and easy this is to use, I just wish Rimmel would bring out some more neutral shades. 


Have you tried this? Have you tried any of the other shadow sticks available from other brands?

1 comment:

  1. Never tried an eyeshadow stick! The pigmentation of this looks great and really easy to use xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, I always read them and try to answer any questions. Blogger does not notify you when I reply so you can always tweet me @HelenRamblesOn :)