Sunday 16 June 2013

Illamasqua Cream Blush in Dixie - Reviewed!

I've become a little obsessed with cream products lately, especially cream blushes. Recently Illamasqua had 50% off everything for a day so of course I had to make an order especially since I had never tried any of their products before. I went straight to the cream blushes and Dixie was soon added to the shopping cart.
First off I love the packaging, it is a little on the bulky side but I do still love it. You get 4g of product which doesn't seem a lot but the product is well pigmented so I can see this lasting a long time. 
The shade Dixie is described as a warm coral pink which I think describes it perfectly. The product gives such a natural glow to the cheeks. The product is a lot more slippy that other cream blushes i've tried however it is still easy to apply, I use the Real Techniques Stippling Brush to apply it. The thing I love about this is the lovely dewy finish in gives to the skin without feeling oily. The wear time of this isn't too bad either, I would say it lasts around 6 hours depending how much product is applied. 

All in all i'm really impressed with this and I will be definitely checking out other products from Illamasqua in the future.


Illamsqua Cream Blush in Dixie retails for £18.00.

Have you tried this blush?

1 comment:

  1. I did a post on this blush too.. I really like it.. Beautiful shade and womderful formula

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, I always read them and try to answer any questions. Blogger does not notify you when I reply so you can always tweet me @HelenRamblesOn :)