Thursday 21 February 2013

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara - Reviewed!

There seems to be a good new mascara coming out at the moment and this is one that really caught my eye whilst browsing Superdrug in my lunch break. I had read some good reviews already so I took advantage of the £2 off and bought it. 
The packaging is probably what caught my eye, it's a bright metallic lime colour. When it comes to mascara I do like bright packaging because it makes it easy to find in my make-up bag in that early morning sleepy haze. 
The wand is plastic which doesn't bother me too much because it doesn't collect excess product on it like some can. The mascara claims to have a 'grow lash complex' due to the fibres in it. I haven't been using it long enough to notice if it has helped my lashes grow but it sounds I little too good to be true. 
My lashes aren't amazing and this pictures doesn't really give the mascara justice however my lashes are super straight and pretty rubbish but this mascara helps hold a curl all day and adds a good amount of length to my lashes.

It really gives a defined looked however if you apply too much it gets a bit on the clumpy side. I can normally get away with my normal two coats. I have the black version and it is very black which I really like. It is also easy to remove and doesn't transfer onto the skin.

So all in all I do like the mascara but it isn't a favourite of mine purely because it can look a little clumpy. I would purchase it again if it was on offer though and I would recommend giving it a go.

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara retails for £7.99 (Currently £5.99 in Superdrug)

Have you tried this mascara?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments, I always read them and try to answer any questions. Blogger does not notify you when I reply so you can always tweet me @HelenRamblesOn :)