Friday 25 January 2013

NARS Douceur Blush - Reviewed!

I am having a slight love affair with NARS at the moment, I just can't get enough of their products. Douceur is my second NARS blush (Deep Throat was my first, post here) and they are fast becoming my favourites and are always in my make-up bag.
I'm not going to spend ages taking about the packaging but I will say I personally love it, yes it does get dirty but a quick wipe can soon solve this.
Douceur is described as a 'soft, pink brown' which is pretty spot on. This makes it the perfect shade for pale skin and for contouring. I featured it in a post about contouring for pale skin here
The colour isn't the most impressive thing in the pan but on the cheeks it looks so amazing. It's a great lazy/everday blush because you can contour and use it as a blush all in one.
As with all NARS blushes it lasts all day without fading and the quality of the blush is top notch. The powder is so fine that it looks so natural on the skin.I would definitely recommend getting this blush especially if you have a fair skintone because it looks amazing and almost gives you the cheekbones you never had! 

NARS Douceur Blush retails for £21.00.

Have you tried this blush? 



 

8 comments:

  1. Love Douceur! :) Would love to see it on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this! Would be grear to see it on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m considering this one now. I had thought about Angelika or Torrid too.

    http://blackswanwhiteswan10.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour is one of my favourites by NARS, I wish I had it! Lovely review :) xx

    http://hedgehogloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of those products I've been eyeing forever. I've tried for a long time to find a more affordable dupe but I think I may end up just giving in and purchasing this. It's just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, I always read them and try to answer any questions. Blogger does not notify you when I reply so you can always tweet me @HelenRamblesOn :)