Monday 24 December 2012

REN Starter Kit for Combination Skin - Reviewed!

REN are definitely fast becoming one of my favourite skincare brands and there are so many products I want to try but them. Since they do these great starter kits I thought it would be a good way to try a few products at once to see if I like them enough to get the full size. My skin has been very combination recently with still having an oily t-zone but with a few dry patches which is why I thought this kit would be perfect.
You can get these kits in 4 different skintypes, normal, blemish prone, combination and sensitive. The kit for Combination skin includes the T-Zone Balancing Day Fluid 15ml, Mayblossom Cleansing Gel 25ml and the Invisible Pore Detox Mask 15ml.
Although the samples may sound on the small side you actually get a decent amount of product and definitely enough to see if it is going to work for your skin. Starting with the cleansing gel this has a pleasant scent and definitely is a gel consistency. Although saying that it leaves my skin feeling lovely and clean and doesn't feel like it is stripping all the oil out of my skin like some cleansing gels can do. The Balancing Day Fluid is a thin consistency and creates a nice matte base to the face. I think this would be a great product the use in the Summer because it feels light on the skin but is still hydrating. Finally my favourite product is the Invisible Pore Detox Mask, I've wanted to try this mask for a while now and it is so lovely to use. It is a clay based mask so is great and clearing any dirt out of the pores and also leaves the skin feel smooth and thoroughly cleaned. Out of all three products this is definitely the one that I will be wanting to buy the full size when the sample runs out.
All in all I am very happy with this set, I really do like all the products and would consider buying the full size of them in the future; definitely the mask. I would recommend if you are new to REN skincare trying one of these sets because it is a great way to try a few things from their range.


What's your favourite REN product or the one you most want to try?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments, I always read them and try to answer any questions. Blogger does not notify you when I reply so you can always tweet me @HelenRamblesOn :)