Wednesday 12 December 2012

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing Balm - Reviewed!

This is probably one of the most raved about products at the moment and it has definitely become a firm favourite of mine as well as being a must have part of my Winter skin essentials (post on that here). I've had it since the end of October and I thought it was about time that it get it's own post, because it definitely deserves it.
The first thing that catches your eye about this product is the amazing packaging, Oh I do love pretty packaging! It definitely reminds me of something you would find in a spa (not that I go to spa's that often but you get the idea).
 The product itself is a thick yellow balm that smells of lemony savlon in a good way. It's fruity, not overpowering and feels and smells very luxurious.
A little definitely goes a long way with this balm, you need the smallest amount which I apply with damp hands and massage into my face in circular motion for around a minute or so then removing using warm water and a muslin cloth. 
Unlike the Eve Lom cleansing balm (which I reviewed here) it doesn't have grains in it to exfoliate the skin but when used a muslin cloth I find that it gentle exfoliates my skin without feeling too harsh. You can buy an exfoliant to mix in with the balm which I definitely want to try in the future.
After washing the product off my face my skin feels lovely and smooth and moisturised which is why I have been loving it so much in these colder months because it is the perfect product to use if you've been out in the cold all day. 
I have no negative things to say about this product because it really is amazing and removes any trance of make-up without feeling stripping to the skin. I've had mine for about 2 months and i've only used about a quarter of the product. 

I would definitely recommend trying this cleansing balm no matter what your skin type because it isn't greasy at all and just feels so lovely on the skin. It's not the cheapest of products but I definitely think it is worth every penny especially in Winter.

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing Balm retails for £34.00 (Currently has 20% off!).

Have you tried this product? What's your favourite cleansing balm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments, I always read them and try to answer any questions. Blogger does not notify you when I reply so you can always tweet me @HelenRamblesOn :)