Thursday 22 November 2012

REN Clearcalm 3 Anti Blemish Treatment Mask - Reviewed!

As someone who has problematic skin I use and have tried a lot of products to help stop my skin from breaking out all the time. Over the years i've found that one of the best things for my skin is to use face mask, I use lots of different types of mask but Today I thought I would share with you one of the masks I use when my skin is in full on break out.
REN is fast becoming one of my favourite skincare brands, their products aren't the cheapest but they are packed full of natural ingredients which my skin seems to respond really well too. I love that REN masks come with a pump so it's easy to get the right amount of product out when using it.
This is a clay based masks which means it helps to draw out impurities from the pores which causes breakouts and prevent them from happening, it's other ingredients help to combat the blemishes to help leave to skin clear and calmed.
This isn't a really thick mask so it blends easily into the skin, also as it is drying it doesn't feel painfully tight like some clay based masks can do. The scent of this mask isn't my favourite but that doesn't bother me if the product works; which it definitely does.
I tend to leave the mask on for around 15-20 minutes, it is very easy to remove and after using it my skin feels clear and fresh. Any blemishes I have feel a lot less painful and look less red and sore.
I also find the next day my blemishes are a lot smaller and seem to go quicker with using this mask. I've found that it works in a similar way to the Origins Out Of Trouble Mask which I also love.I definitely want to try other products from this range in the future because i've been very impressed with this mask and the results it gives.  


Have you tried this mask? What masks do you use to help stop breakouts?
 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds fab, heard so many good things about REN :) xx

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds fab! I have my eye on the Origins Out of Trouble mask xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, I always read them and try to answer any questions. Blogger does not notify you when I reply so you can always tweet me @HelenRamblesOn :)