Wednesday 26 September 2012

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy - Reviewed!

I feel like the Tarte blushes are some of the most talked about blushes at the moment, the fact that you can't really get them in the UK just makes me want one even more. I took advantage of visiting Sephora whilst I was in America (haul here) and picking up one of these famous blushes.
I decided to chose the shade Tipsy because I have been on the hunt for the perfect coral blush and hadn't really found one I loved. The packaging is lovely and is a different colour depending on the shade.
The claim around this blushes are that they are meant to last for 12 hours and the skin, this appealed to me because by the end of the day I do tend to find that my blush has disappeared. I can honestly say these blushes definitely do last amazingly on the skin and I can still see the colour at the end of the day.
The compact comes with a good size mirror and the actual blush has a lovely design on it. The blushes in this range are all well pigmented and swatch true to colour. 
The shade Tipsy is the perfect coral, not too orange and with a slight hint of pink. On the skin it looks so beautiful that i've been wearing pretty much everyday since I bought it. I think this would suit a lot of skin tones, from pale to dark because it is so pigmented. I use a fluffy brush like the Real Techniques Blush Brush to apply this and blends out easily. 

All in all this is the perfect blush and the perfect coral shade. I definitely will be trying to pick up some more shades in the future. 

Tarte blushes retail for $25 and for me are worth every penny. They're not available in the UK but can be found on ebay here.

Have you tried Tarte blushes?

9 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I want this! It looks so nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to try the Tarte blushes for ages, awesome review! Tipsy looks like such a pretty colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really nice quality, definitely want to get some more shades! :)

      Delete
  3. I love this blush! I have Natural Beauty as well which is an amazing dark pink.. It's gorgeous for fall.. I really wanna get my hands on exposed as well..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the colour is amazing. It looks quite scary because it's SO bright but I'm sure you can work with it. :)
    I like the packaging as well. :)

    xx

    hermionelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try a tarte blush - this looks like a beautiful colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. uh oh, again and again u're reviewing things on my wishlist (that's why i'm following you LOL)

    i have tarte exposed and dollface, exposed is pretty but only stay for 5-6 hours on my skin. Dollface stay longer but not as beautiful as Exposed.

    I've just write a post about exposed on my blog : http://sweetvanillascent.blogspot.com/2012/09/tarte-exposed-review-swatch.html ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this blush and ADORE it. In fact, everything in the Tarte Amazonian Clay line is really top notch. Their foundation is one of my favorites I've tried in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, I always read them and try to answer any questions. Blogger does not notify you when I reply so you can always tweet me @HelenRamblesOn :)