Wednesday 9 May 2012

Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose - Reviewed!

I love lip balms, I practically have one in every handbag and every room of the house! After hearing such great things about the Korres ones I knew I had to try them.
The Korres Lip Butter comes in a cute little pot, each different flavour has a different coloured lid this one being bright red. I know some people have complained about pot lip balms not being hygienic but I wash my hands so much that this doesn't bother me.
 As you can see in the pot it is a lovely deep red colour. As it is a lip balm it doesn't come out this colour on the lips but instead it is a lovely rosey red colour which I adore, it gives a lovely just bitten look to the lips. My favourite thing about this has to be how lovely and moisturising it feels. It gives a great shine to the lips and feels so nourising. It last well on the lips for a lip balm too and doesn't feel drying after it has worn off. 
All in all this is definitely one of the best lip balms i've tried in a long time and I can see myself getting some more colours very soon! I think this will be a must have for winter but also a great product to use all year round. 

Korres Lip Butters retail for £6 and are available at Feel Unique and ASOS

Have you tried these? What is your favourite tinted lip balm?
 

1 comment:

  1. I really need to try this one! :)

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, I always read them and try to answer any questions. Blogger does not notify you when I reply so you can always tweet me @HelenRamblesOn :)