Monday 26 March 2012

Soap and Glory Heel Genius - Reviewed!

So today I have another Soap and Glory product to review, this is another product I got in the huge set that was available at Chirstmas. I normally not a person who uses foot creams because I always forget! Also the ones that i've tried in the past haven't been that great or have that 'foot cream' smell so normally I just use some body lotion on my feet.
I feel like I say this everytime I review something by Soap & Glory but this product has lovely packaging, I just love the style of all their products so much.
The consistency of this feels more like a gel than a cream and is a light blue colour, which at first I thought was a little strange! It works into the skin nicely and doesn't feel greasy after it is rubbed in. It almost has a slight cooling feeling when you apply it which I like.
What I like about this is that you can't apply too much because it is very moisturising and almost melts into the skin very easy. I use it a night after i've had a bath, you can even apply and good amount and put some socks on to make it work even better.

Now this doesn't have that normal 'Soap & Glory' scent to it, it has a hint of that but mainly it is a minty scent which is very plesant and it doesn't smell like your ordinary foot cream. 

For me this product has definitely helped with dry skin during the winter and is something that I will use all year round and buy again and again. I love it so much that i've got my Mum using it and I've just bought my Gran some! This is a most have for getting your feet ready for summer and flip flop season!

Heel Genius is available at Boots and retails for £5.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments, I always read them and try to answer any questions. Blogger does not notify you when I reply so you can always tweet me @HelenRamblesOn :)