Saturday 10 March 2012

NOTD - Barry M 'Blueberry Ice-Cream'

After wearing nudes shades for the past few weeks I fancied some colour on my nails. Whilst looking through my collection I noticed that I hadn't worn blue on my nails for a while and even though it is more of a summer shade I could resist it!
It took two coats to make it opaque and was very easy to apply like all Barry M nail paints. The colour did look a bit flat so I decided to use a glitter top coat that I got in a free gift from ELF around Christmas time and still hadn't tried. The glitter is very subtle but added a really nice finish to the nails.
The glitter is called 'Twinke' and is available from ELF and retails for £1.00.
Barry Nail Paints are available from Boots and Superdrug and retail for £2.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments, I always read them and try to answer any questions. Blogger does not notify you when I reply so you can always tweet me @HelenRamblesOn :)