Friday 10 February 2012

Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in 'Plum' - Reviewed!

So I got this eyeliner in this months Glossybox and I was exciting to try it since Eyeko have recently re-done all of their products with new packaging and new product and increased the prices to fit into a more high end category.
I liked the box it came in because it is very sleek and simply. The eyeliner itself is long with a metal spiked end. I think this looks good but isn't really needed since this part of the eyeliner doesn't even have product in it. So in fact you are getting less than your average eyeliner. 
The colour itself is a lovely deep plum shade and is very pigmented. You can definitely get a fine line with it which is great. I wore this on my waterline the first day I got it and it lasted fairly well but no longer than other cheap eyeliners I have. 

All in all this is a nice eyeliner but for me I don't think its amything special, there are some great cheaper alternatives available these days. I also think if I was going to spend this much on an eyeliner I would get a MAC one because you get more product and there is a larger colour range.
Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner retail for £9.95 and available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments, I always read them and try to answer any questions. Blogger does not notify you when I reply so you can always tweet me @HelenRamblesOn :)