Wednesday 4 January 2012

ELF Cream Blush - Reviewed!

Whilst ELF had 30% the other week I decided to order some things i've been wanting to try for a while. The reason that it's taken me a while to try this is that it's normal £6.50 which seemed like a lot for an ELF product, especially when most thing from the studio line are £3.50.
The main thing I don't like about this is the packaging, it feels very bulky and doesn't fit into my make-up bag making it hard to travel with. I feel they could have made it a lot smaller and still have the same amount of product. The texture of this is also very strange, unlike any cream blushes I have tried before. It feels almost like playdough and is spongey to touch.
The colour I have is 'Heartbreaker' and it is a bright almost neon pink colour. I think it would be a great colour for summer if you wanted a brighter look but the colour is very buildable so a subtle look is also very achieveable. I've mainly been wearing it has a base for other blushes and I find it really helps them last a lot longer and look brighter. It also really easy to blend in with your fingers and applies completely matte. 

I do like this blush but I do wish they had a bit of a wider colour selection to choose from although they will probably add to the line in the future. I would also recommend keeping the white plastic lid to stop it from drying out. As I said it retails for £6.50 and is available online. I would recommend signing up to their email list because they always have some sort of discount code going around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments, I always read them and try to answer any questions. Blogger does not notify you when I reply so you can always tweet me @HelenRamblesOn :)