Wednesday 14 December 2011

LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask - Reviewed!

I decided to try this after hearing it was good for acne prone skin and since I love face masks I thought it would be worth a try.
It comes in the classic LUSH black pot and is full of natural ingredients. You apply it to damp skin and leave it for 5-10 minutes. What I like about this is that it doesn't take forever to dry like some face masks i've tried in the past. 
It is a dark brown colour and smells just like cakes! It has small grains in it which helps to exfoliate when you wash it off. One of my favourite things about this mask is that it doesn't take ages to take off which was a real surprise to me since it looked like it would! It leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean and very smooth. It also doesn't sting when you try to put on a moisturiser afterwards. I defiinitely found my skin a lot less oily the next day and it also did make some of my blemishes apear small and less red. 

I really like this face mask, the only donwisde might be since it's a fresh face mask it doesn't last too long. It will last a month and you need to store it in the fridge otherwise it will go runny and not work as well. It costs £5.50 for a 75g pot which is a bit expensive but I think it's worth it since it definitely improved my skin and it smells great too! It's available in all LUSH stores and online here.

2 comments:

  1. I love lush masks! I haven't seen this one in store before but I'll deff try it out next time I'm buying a lush mask! It sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lush masks are great! I've never tried this one but I tried the Garlic one, it's a bit smelly but I love it ox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, I always read them and try to answer any questions. Blogger does not notify you when I reply so you can always tweet me @HelenRamblesOn :)