Tuesday 20 December 2011

Collection 2000 Cream Puffs - Reviewed!

Matte lip creams seem to be everywhere at the moment with many different brand such as NYX bringing out there own version. Collection 2000 have released their own so I picked up a couple to see what they were all about.
So they come in lip gloss shaped tubes and say that they are moisturising and matte at the same time. There only seems to be 4 colours avialable at the moment and the two colours I have are'Cotton Candy' which is a deep pink colour and 'Powder Puff' which is a browny nude.
As you can see both of these colours are very wearable, 'Cotton Candy' is great if you are wanting a bit of more dramatic lip. I do find 'Powder Puff' to be a little bit light for me but it is great for putting over the top of darker lipsticks to make them lighter. The formulation of these are really nice as well, they are not drying like some matte lip products and last well throughout the day without giving much transfer. They also wear well and act as a stain on the lip so as they wear off it is not uneven. 

All in all I think these are a great product and I hope they release a wider range of colours soon. The retail for £2.99 and are available in Boots and Superdrug or any Collection 2000 stockists.






3 comments:

  1. Great review I haven't tried these yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nyx ones (I have three of them already:) I'd be curious to see how these compare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look so cute,gonna buy and try one this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments, I always read them and try to answer any questions. Blogger does not notify you when I reply so you can always tweet me @HelenRamblesOn :)